Last Monday’s writing prompt was twenty questions.
- What happens to my thoughts after I die?
- Will we ever meet again, after we’re gone?
- Is it fair to love two people at once?
- Does everybody pick their nose?
- If we all sniffed each other’s butts, like dogs, would we learn something about each other?
- What do they put in this tea to make the muscat flavor so strong?
- Does anyone have a crush on me?
- Why am I so easily embarrassed when it’s not my fault?
- Is world peace possible?
- Do I smell funny to other people?
- How can I get stains out of my white towels, without bleaching them?
- Why do we throw so much stuff into landfill?
- What are other people’s sex lives like?
- Do we ever really grow up?
- Who will my friends be in twenty years?
- (When) will the court send me the courtesy notice about my traffic ticket?
- Am I ever going to be famous?
- Where should I settle down?
- Is my grandpa happy?
- What is it like to be Lyapa?
I love these! It’s amazing how much you can learn about a person through the questions they ask. I should take a break and write my own twenty, and share them here. 🙂
I want to know the answer to 5, too 🙂 — and the answer to my own 7!
I’d love to read your twenty. 😀