I’ve been blogging my life and thoughts since 2001, so a comprehensive list of topics would be tedious, if not impossible, to put together. But here’s a short list of things I have written often about:
- Writing: process, snippets, exercises, prompts
- Visual art (general) (there will be overlap in the subcategories below)
- Travel: This is a detailed list of places I’ve been, with links.
- Food (I am not terrific about tagging, so some of these posts are exclusively about food whereas others just mention food)
- Pregnancy: I wrote about all of it, from early months to labor and recovery.
- Parenting: I write for my own past self, before I had a baby. I know that self doesn’t totally exist anymore but I just keep trying to explain to her what my new life is like.
- I have a category named, nebulously, “personal insights“. These posts cover everything from creativity to self-care. Some of them are extremely rambly; some are easier on a general audience. They’re basically things I’ve figured out about myself and my life… which is also kind of everything on my blog, but this gives you a starting point.
- I also have a category called “diversity“, which is a stupid name, but these posts are important to me.